By browsing or using this website, the user (“you” or the “user”) are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms which govern Mumfidential Ltd’s (“Mumfidential”) relationship with you in relation to this website. These Terms are subject to change by Mumfidential (“us”, “we” or “our”) at any time and without notice. We will publish any future changes to these Terms on this site.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Use of Personal Information
By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that Mumfidential has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to use any personal information (including the use of email addresses and other contact details provided to it by you) in fulfilment of its evolving business and for third party marketing purposes, except in the case of information that is explicitly stated to be kept confidential.
We may obtain personal information about you (including, but not limited to, your email address, telephone number and personal profile) through our contact with you. We may use your personal data for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
1. to help us identify you;
3. statistical analysis;
4. customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
5. marketing – see below;
6. fraud prevention and detection;
7. billing and order fulfilment;
8. customising this website and its content to your particular preferences; and
9. improving our website and services.
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
(a) put your request in writing an email sent to info@Mumfidential.co.uk with the word Unsubscribe in the Subject of the email.
(b) provide us with enough information to identify you (full name and email address); and
(c) if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular media (e.g. email or telephone) please specify the media you are objecting to.
You should assume that all logos, text and images on this site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may access, download or print any of our content for personal, non-commercial use. Any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. If you wish to use our website content in any other way, you must first seek written permission from Mumfidential.
By looking at Mumfidential’s website and social media feed you agree, to the extent permissible by applicable law, that Mumfidential, its officers, employees and sub-contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or unforseeable loss, injury or damage suffered by you or anyone connected to you in respect of any information that Mumfidential may have provided to you. Information given cannot be construed as medical advice. Please check with your health care provider when making decisions that may impact the health and well-being of you and/or your child.
The following terms and conditions apply to any offer or promotion made or extended by Mumfidential (a “Mumfidential Offer”) to any individual(s) or to the public by any medium, unless otherwise specifed in the terms and conditions relating to a particular offer:
- any Mumfidential Offer is subject to availability;
- no Mumfidential Offer, unless otherwise stated, can be used in conjunction with another Mumfidential Offer;
- all Mumfidential Offers are limited to one application per person;
- applications or entries for any Mumfidential Offer received after the stipulated expiry date of such Mumfidential Offer are invalid;
- entrants’ or applicants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Mumfidential Offer;
- entrants or applicants whose application is successful will be notified by email or telephone and Mumfidential cannot take responsibility and has no liability in the event that such notification does not reach the entrant or applicant for whatever reason;
- Mumfidential reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend any Mumfidential Offer or extend any Mumfidential Offer without notice;
- Mumfidential reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Mumfidential Offer, subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants or applicants for any Mumfidential Offer shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
We make every effort to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but we do not accept liability for damage or loss caused by any error or omission.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of a link does not necessarily imply Mumfidential’s endorsement of the linked site. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Mumfidential is a private limited company incorporated in England & Wales; registration number [ ].